Earn a digital badge in Personal Financial Planning while completing the education course requirement for the CFP® exam.
The CFP® Professional Certificate Program at the Thomas More University was developed with working professionals in mind. As a CFP Board-Registered Program, we provide comprehensive instruction with an emphasis on quality client service. This is an accelerated graduate level program where you will complete all classes in under a year's time.
- CFP Board Registered: Seven classes (PFP100 - PFP700) approved for course education requirement
- Accelerated program; our next cohort starts April 1, 2024 (April - 2024)
- Designed for the working professional: Friday/Saturday classes which meet online
- Course materials included in tuition
- Tuition: Pay as you go
- All Faculty are industry professionals who have earned the CFP credential and can answer questions about content from any class offered
- Convenient online live format via a cloud-based virtual platform with a live instructor
- Earn a digital badge to highlight academic accomplishment: Personal Financial Planning; issued to an individual and sharable on your resume and social media
- No admissions requirements
Join us for an information session about our 2024 CFP Certificate Program.
You will hear a short presentation about our program, and be able to talk with our staff and faculty about the CFP certification or specific questions about the classes.